“Liquidity” is central to how Vegaswap works. You can add liquidity for any token pair by staking both through the Liquidity page.
In return for adding liquidity, you’ll receive trading fees for that pair, and receive LP Tokens you can stake in Farms to earn rewards!
To provide liquidity, you’ll need to commit an amount of any token pair you like. Your lowest value (in USD) of the two tokens will be the limit to the liquidity you can provide.
You can easily trade for any tokens you need on Vegaswap if you need to.
In this example, we will add liquidity using BNB and VGA.
1. Visit Pancakeswap Liquidity page.
2. Click the Add Liquidity button.
3. For the top Input, click ‘Select a currency’. Then choose one of the token in the liquidity pair you want to add liquidity to. Here, we are going to use BNB as an example.
4. For the bottom input, click ‘Select a currency’. And choose the other token in the liquidity pair you want to add liquidity to. Here, we are going to use VGA as an example.
⚠️If you don’t see VGA, please paste VGA token contract address into the search box: 0x4EfDFe8fFAfF109451Fc306e0B529B088597dd8d and press on Import.
On the pop up, check “I understand” checkbox and click on Import button.
5. Enter an amount on one of the tokens under “Input”. The other should be calculated and filled automatically.
(If one of the token does not have enough balance. You will see an error and the button being greyed out. Please enter a lower amount to proceed.)
6. Click the Enable VGA button. If you are adding liquidity against tokens other than BNB, you might need to click enable twice for each token in your pair. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
7. The Supply button will then light up. Click to proceed.
On popup, click Confirm Your Supply
Then click Add Cake-LP to Metamask and then Close.
8. Your wallet will ask you for confirmation. Confirm your transaction from your wallet.
9. Soon after, you will see your LP Token balance at the bottom of the page.
You can repeat the above steps to add more liquidity, or add liquidity to different pairs.
To remove liquidity.
1. Visit the Pancakeswap Liquidity page.
2. Click on the pair you want to remove liquidity from under “Your Liquidity”.
3. Click Remove. A new modal will appear.
4. Use the buttons or slider to choose how much liquidity you want to remove. Choose MAX to remove all of your liquidity from this pair.
5. Click Enable. Your wallet will ask you to sign the action.
6. The Remove button will light up. Click to proceed.
7. A window will appear showing how much token you will receive. Click Confirm. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
8. After the transaction is confirmed. You will receive two of the tokens from your pair. And if you haven’t remove all of your liquidity, your remaining liquidity value will be updated on “My Liquidity” page.